Welcome to the School District No.91 (Nechako Lakes)
Human Resources Department website!
In order for the School District to achieve it's Mission of " To Ensure Success of All Learners", we must rely on our most valuable resource, our employees. The Human Resources Department must attract and retain a dedicated and qualified workforce. The Human Resource Department has developed a Mission and Vision Statement to help guide us towards our goal of a dedicated and qualified workforce.
Human Resources Department Mission Statement
to promote a facilitative, cooperative learning environment that encourages initiative and creativity
Human Resources Department Vision Statement
To help create and support a stable, consistent work environment with well-qualified and passionate employees who are advocates of student achievement. Our Human Resources Department supports a staff of over 850 full-time and part-time employees, including:
480 teachers and replacement teachers
320 support staff
40 Principals, Vice-Principals and Exempt staff
The Human Resources Department provides a variety of support and services to these employee groups including:
- Staff Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Professional Training & Development
- Health, Safety & Wellness
- Collective Agreement administration and interpretation
- District policy and procedure management
- Payroll, benefits and pension management
Careers in BC Education Postings
These links will take you to a third party website.
Internal Support Staff can be applied for through First Class
Current Collective Agreements
- Support Staff (CUPE Pay Grid) LOU #9 has been added to the contract to cover Apprenticeships.
- CUPE Replacement / Extra Hours Request Form
- CUPE's webpage
- BCTF webpage
- EFAP (Employee and Family Assistance Program)
If you have questions regarding all aspects of support staff, please contact:
If you have questions regarding payroll, teaching and support staff pensions plans and employee benefits, please contact:
250.567.2284 ext. 231