The Facilities Department of School District No. 91 (Nechako Lakes) is responsible for cleaning and maintaining approximately 80,000 square meters in 28 schools and facilities in our district that covers 70,000 square kilometers.
Our Facilities staff include 16 trades employees and 43 custodial staff and are responsible for performing the following maintenance functions:
- Managing our schools security systems
- Maintain the irrigation systems on our schools’ sports fields
- Energy conservation activities
- Planning, scheduling and performing summer projects
Facilities Vision Statement
The Facilities Department is committed to providing a safe, clean and comfortable learning environment for our district’s students and staff.
The Facilities Department will continue to be responsive to the changing learning methods by continually adopting our learning environment.
- Strategic Plan – Facilities Department 2015 / 16
- Safety Procedures for Maintenance Staff
- Custodial Services
- Maintenance Safety Program Manual
[display-posts category=”facilities-department” tag=”projects” no_posts_message=”There are no projects listed at this time.”]