School District No.91 (Nechako Lakes) Human Resources Department
In order for the School District to achieve it’s Mission and Vision, we must rely on our most valuable resource, our employees. The Human Resources Department is focused on attracting and retaining qualified staff. We strive to support a stable, consistent work environment with passionate employees who are advocates of student achievement.
Our Human Resources Department supports a staff of over 750 full-time and part-time employees, including:
- 330 teachers and replacement teachers
- 390 support staff including transportation, facilities, custodial, clerical, and education assistants
- 35 Principals, Vice-Principals and Exempt staff
The Human Resources Department provides a variety of support and services to these employee groups including:
- Staff Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Professional Training & Development
- Health, Safety & Wellness
- Collective Agreement administration and interpretation
- District policy and procedure management
- Payroll, benefits and pension management
Careers in BC Education (External Postings)
These links will take you to the Make a Future website.
For all internal postings, please see link under “Employment” on the right menu.
Current Collective Agreements
Assistant Superintendent / BLNTU HR
Human Resources Manager – CUPE
If you have questions regarding payroll, teaching and support staff pensions plans and employee benefits, please contact:
250.567.2284 ext. 231