School District No. 91 (Nechako Lakes) is accepting applications from those interested in employment as a casual Bus Driver in the Vanderhoof, Fort St. James, Fraser Lake, Burns Lake areas.
To qualify for casual bus driver work applicants must:
- Hold a valid Class 2 Driver’s License with Air Endorsement
- If you have a Class 5 – we will assist in acquiring your Class 2
- Exemplary driving record as demonstrated by driver’s abstract
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students in Grades K to 12
- Physical capability to perform the job duties
- Preference will be given to applicants that hold a Grade 12 Dogwood Certificate
Resumés must be accompanied by a completed application form which is available on the website at https://www.sd91.bc.ca or from the School District Administration Office in Vanderhoof or from any district school.
Please forward your applications to:
Manager of Human Resources
School District No. 91(Nechako Lakes)
Box 129 , Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
Fax: (250) 567-4639
School District No. 91 (Nechako Lakes) would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.